Highland Park Village is a retail shopping center located in an affluent North Texas community. Built primarily in the 1930’s, the center had deteriorated significantly by 1979 when Henry S. Miller Companies bought the center. Selzer Associates was hired by the new owner to restore this National Register listed property for modern retailing while maintaining the historic nature of the property. Selzer Associates was the Owner’s Architect for over 30 years.
Highland Park Village was honored by the Texas Society of Architects for Outstanding Achievement in Historical Restoration.