Holy Trinity

Holy Trinity ext west front adj

Holy Trinity Catholic Church was built in the 1920’s long before the liturgical reforms of Vatican II.  During the 1960’s, the interior was painfully “modernized” by painting walls light green and installing linoleum flooring.  Selzer Associates renovations brought the altar area into conformance with current liturgy and modified finishes to accent the historical architectural details within a contemporary context.